RHEA, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

6:55 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay, so I am finding myself posting on a blog, though I highly resisted doing this. It is hard for me to come up with what to write that would interest anyone. But, for you, Rhea, I have decided to give it a try. This may be my one and only post. We will see how inhibited I feel about it all!!! ha ha ha

I am only just learning about the fancy things that can be put on here so don't laugh to hard at how amatuerish it all looks. Those of us that are out of our 20's and 30's are waaaaay behind on these sorts of things. Sigh..................

1 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

Wow, way to go Patty!!! Looks good!1 YOu even figured out the fancy dressing up of the page! Keep it up!!
Oh, and the answer to your question on your favorite books section--- Eduard. (and I few of us who like Jacob a lot too!!).
Keep it up!!!