I Tried Something New

6:18 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
During the week between Christmas and the New Year, Cameron went to Utah to snowboard and Brandon went to California to hang out with his cousin, Alex. He loaded up the pocket bike and away we went. Tim and I had the whole week at home! We cleaned up the decorations and we cleaned the garages. We also enjoyed eating this:
Mmmm, California Pizza Kitchen. I had never eaten there. Worth it! I had the Thai chicken pizza, Tim had some kind of Canadian Bacon with pineapple on it. Delicious! We ate at Gecko Grill that week too! Don't tell the kids. We ate at all the places we like since we didn't have to pay for them! ha ha Is this what retirement will be like???

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Okay...am I brain dead? Umm, don't answer that. I don't recall seeing this post either. So just how much of my life (and yours) has passed me by in the last month? :P