STYLIN'

4:21 PM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
For those of you who know me well, you will know that I never let myself be in a photograph if at all possible. It just puts me in a bad mood. But, I swallowed my pride and took a couple of pictures and had Cameron take a couple, so that I could show you my new haircut. Have you ever noticed how people who wears glasses don't look right without them? Actually, you probably can't tell it is all that different but it is, really! And here is the back! And I am back to having bangs! I like them. I feel more youthful! What do you think? Oh, and I threw in a picture of Cameron, trying to grow that same moustache he grew for graduation. Thought you might like to see that too!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

It's been a long time since I've seen a picture of you -- Good for you on being brave! You still look just like Patty to me-- haven't changed a bit! :) Love your hair! And yeah for Cameron getting in on the picture taking! Good job!

E said...

yay! i love your A-line! it looks awesome on you!!

Dahly Mama said...

I like your new hairstyle! And bangs too! Looking good! You go girl! As I tell my Laurels - way to work it!!! hee hee
Cameron's stache is just too manly!!!