ARIZONA FALL!

2:10 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »



The weather is cooling down here in AZ but for those of you who are gearing up for the winter, brrrr................here are some pictures of the "fall" folliage we experience here this time of year. This is what we live for. Citrus starts to ripen and many plants, gulping and gasping for water in the heat of the summer blossom and bloom when they are not being drained just to survive. So while you might be shoveling snow, we will still be mowing our winter lawns........................

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Pretty! That said, I would sure miss my snow....what little we get...but flowers in the "winter" months would be nice! :) Send more pictures in late winter!

Patty said...

Ha ha, yes Loretta, those of you from upstate NY might miss the snow but I sure don't. I tolerate the heat to get winters like we have here. About December those grapefruit you see will be yellow and I will send you pics of my lemons as well. Maybe I will even snap a shot of Tim or one of the boys mowing the grass while I pour them a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade:)