TO ALL THOSE WITH TRIALS....................

6:52 AM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »

In the quiet few moments of the morning, when some are off to work, others off to school and some still in bed, I have a minute or two to sit down and think. And what comes to mind is the trials that my friends and family, and myself seem to be getting an abundance of. And as our lesson in church yesterday reminded us to be grateful for our trials and to learn from them and to be of good cheer regarding them, I just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking about you as you deal with your teenagers, and your adult children, and your chemotherapy and your poor health and your jobs you would rather not be doing or the fact that you feel crazed over this election year. Whatever it may be, and we all have them, I know that we all endure them as well as we can because we have to and because we have experiences in our lives that teach us that there is a great reward at the end if we endure them well. So, to all you with trials you are dealing with in your lives, your are not alone or forgotten and I wish you well and am thinking about you! And Happy Birthday if you are a year older today!!!! You know who you are!

3 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

You talking to me???
Thanks Patty!! Precciate 'ya sister!

Speaking of trials-- Naw, it's my birthday, I don't wanna!!
Have a great day no matter what your sitiatin is!!!

Loretta said...

Don't get me started crying again! Didn't you get enough of that last night???
It always helps to know that people you love are one your side when all else feels against you. :) I hope you day is happy!

Loretta said...

Is that a picture from your house? I love faith written out like that!! If it's yours, where did you get it?