Food for thought

7:05 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Last week I made butter toffee. I did not take a picture of it. How could I? It was gobbled down way too fast! It was delicious! I want to make more but it took one pound of butter!
One pound of butter and two cups of sugar!
One pound of butter, two cups of sugar, boiled to a hard crack, poured on a cookie sheet (one with sides) and then sprinkled with nuts and chocolate chips!
Holy cow! No wonder it was sooooo good! I want to make it again. But I am afraid I would be the one to eat it. At least this last time I had a place to take it and so many of us shared in the butter toffee. MMMMM it is sounding so good right now. I suppose I could make some more and share it with you, right?



2 comments:

Loretta said...

WOW! You could cook with Paula Deen with ingredients like that!!!! :) I am sure it was very good though!

Patty said...

ha ha so true!