Old Friends.........

7:10 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Yesterday some old college friends dropped by for a visit. They live in St Louis but happened to be in Phoenix for the weekend. I was glad we were on their list of places to see and visit while they were in town. Isn't it funny how you can go years without seeing people, but when they are good friends, and you get along well, you can just pick up where you left off? And, you don't have to spend your time living in the past reminiscing. You can just talk about life and how things are today!
Where was my camera? Well, it was sitting in the drawer in my kitchen the whole time they visited and it was not until they walked out the door that I realized we were having such a good time that I did not think about this blog once! Therefore, I did not think to pull out the camera and take a picture.
So, you will have to trust me that Chris and Kim dropped in for a visit and the visit was good! And no one mentioned the few pounds we have all put on.
May your landing be safe today and you find your 4 children well when you return home!

1 comments:

Loretta said...

Yeah for old friends.... :) but bummer on the camera!!! You need to hang that thing around your neck, girl!!!! They will just have to come back for a visit then!