Another Post for Judy.........

8:08 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »

I couldn't go without telling Judy thanks for being a good sport and for reading the part about sending me a new picture, which she had her son Dennis take of her just to email for my blog! If you don't know what I am talking about, see Nov 12. Judy wanted the world to know that she was 12 years wearing nothing but Catholic school uniforms and did not know how to dress but I am here to tell you that she, Paula (her cousin), and I worked at an amazing department store, Famous-Barr, which offered an amazing employee discount, and so we were really very well dressed! She is crazy. We had way too much fun getting to know the people in the departments we liked to shop in so that they would hold clothes for us we wanted to buy during the deep discount days! Woo hoo. But, of course, Judy did not always spend her time shopping since she liked spending much more of it flirting with the boys on the dock! Hey Judy, don't you just miss a store like Famous-Barr??? (Macy's bought them out, not the same!)
Judy says I have too much free time. Maybe so. Today was not one of those days and yet I posted twice in one day! I got up, got Brandon off to school. Went to work. Came home, checked email, walked and hour on the treadmill, took Brandon to a 3:30 doctor appointment that we did not get out of until 5:00. Then I ran a meal to a friend's house who has been out of town nearly two weeks caring for her father-in-law as his wife just passed away 10 days ago or so. She was zapped and needed a break. And she kindly brought me a meal a few weeks ago when I was zapped. What a lifesaver someone else making a meal for you can be! Thank you Pam!

And Judy, I know if we were closer to each other, I would bring you a meal with all my extra time! Love Ya!

2 comments:

E said...

where do you work?

Patty said...

I have two different bookkeeping jobs for two small companies around here. I work in the mornings doing their payroll, pay their bills, and file taxes in some cases. One is a remodeling co and the other is a home office for some medical clinics. Sounds fun, right?