It never rains in sunny Arizona.......

5:24 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was one of those days where you just wanted to stay in bed and sleep until noon. It was dark and rainy and cold. I had to use my headlights to drive to work at 7:30 in the morning.

I had to use my seat heater to warm my cold bottomside.
I had to figure out how to turn on my windshield wipers since they are only used a few times a year.
I had to run from my parking space at work into the building because it was so wet.
This is where I work, by the way. It is the view out of the window my desk sits under.

The sky is normally this beautiful blue color. I actually miss the gray skies and the rain so today was a nice change.
But I would have preferred it if I were in bed enjoying it.
The weather cleared off for a little while. The sun came out.

But tonight, we got another deluge and I thought these pictures, taken at twilight, were fun with the raindrops coming down in my backyard.









Click on picture above to see rain! Cool!

0 comments: