JUDY, JUDY, JUDY...............

2:22 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Ha! I got a chain letter today. From the aforementioned name above! Thanks, Judy! I HATE chain letters. I bet you do too but since someone did it to you, you had to pay it forward, right?? Well, a side note in your letter said you wanted me to blog about them. So here I am and I am dedicating this post to you, my dear North Carolina friend. To top it off, the chain letter has a lottery ticket in it. I mean, what the heck does a non-gambling Mormon do with a lottery ticket, or the request to purchase six more? Yikes! I will send it back to Judy and I hope it is a winner! I might regret it forever and ever if it is, but, alas, I don't do lottery. Thanks anyway. Sounds like you could have fun with it. Judy, my dear Catholic friend from high school and college days never met a Mormon until she met me! Ha, until then, I do believe her upbringing may have given her the impression of horns and pitchforks or some such thing. She told me, when she met me, that she thought EVERYONE was Catholic. Well, St. Louis might give you that impression, right? But, it doesn't matter, we learned that we had a great time together and Judy made me laugh, all the time, and she can sing and makes one mean Lucy from the peanuts characters! And something everyone should know about Judy is that when she finds an item of clothing she likes, really, really likes, she buys one in every color! She always has had cute clothes, and lots of them. Thank you Famous Barr!
My scanner does not work and Judy lives so very far away. She has been all over this country, living from coast to coast, and all I get is a chain letter!!!! Just kidding, so since my scanner does not work, I took a picture of a picture and we all know how great that works out. So Judy, if you don't like the pics I posted, please, please, email me a new one! But here she is, my dear friend Judy. If any of you want an address to send a chain letter to................... Judy 25 years ago, and now with her hubby Dennis.

0 comments: